Thursday, December 20, 2012

FSS - Little Fat Santa



Welcome to my Christmas Stress Blog! I can't remember the last time I was this far behind for Christmas. Oh, yes I can.....it was last year! 

I only today got my first batch of Christmas cards in the mail. I used to make my cards with snowmen so if I didn't get them out before Christmas, I would put Happy New Year inside instead. But this year I used the Fred She Said Little Fat Snowman for most of my cards. 

The Ho Ho Ho is from a CTMH stamp set called Perfect Fit - Holidays
I used Martha Stewart glitter glue around the frame. I was going to add some liquid applique and flower soft on Santa's fur, but that would have taken more time than I had available. 

I still have about 10 cards to make for tomorrow's mail. That is, if no new ones come in today's mail that I missed.




2 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet holiday card! Great job!

zehra said...

sweet card