Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Butterflies & Blossoms-2


Well, I'm finally back from four days with no power due to a power outage from Hurricane Irene. 


I made a card before the power went out for a challenge at Flourishes Birthday Hop Challenge but never got to post it.
So here is it. I'm trying to make this quick since I don't know if the power will stay on or go out again.

My card was made with Flourishes stamp set "Butterflies & Blossoms". This set is gorgeous. I'm in love with those Butterflies. .The images were stampede and colored with Copic Markers. The flowers and butterflies were stamped and colored several times them then cut out & layered for more dimension.

The papers are all from Close to my Heart . The glitter on the Butterflies is from Martha Stuart.

The Hand Stitching around the card was done with my own unique design and  matching Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

What a BEAUTY! Love the rich colors of the flowers & butterflies! Your handstitching is amazing! Great job!