Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wonderful Friend - SSS56

Good Morning!
Well, it's a gorgeous day her in PA. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and there's a slight breeze in the air. But what makes it extra special is that I'm on my way to my friend Joyce's house to meet up with our old roomie from CTMH Conventions past, whom I haven't seen in four years. Debbie is from Oklahoma and Joyce, Debbie & I would spend a fun filled week, every year at convention, with sleepless nights and lots of laughing. Four years is a long time and I've missed her terribly.

So, before I leave, I'd better get this card posted. The inspiration for this card came from the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge today. This weeks challenge also included a spin. It is to be for a guy. So, hop on over there and play along with us this week and gat a chance to win something fun from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I have this great CTMH June Stamp of the Month set called Wonderful Friend, that I used for my card. This is a great set for Birthdays or Father's Day.  I always struggle makiing masculine cards since I love to work with flowers. The sentiment, watch, argyle border, and even the green stamped corners are just a few of the stamps in this set.
The papers, big brads, and ribbon are also CTMH.

The Hand stitching was done with matching embroidery floss.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I struggle with masculine cards, too, Nancy, but this one looks great!! Hope you have a great week! :)