Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter At Home - Porch - SSS31



Can you believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow already.  Where did the year go. I can't believe that Saturday I will be getting my Christmas tree already. I'm not looking forward to that because it takes me three days to decorate it. One of these years I'm going to get a pre-lit fake tree. The card I made today brings me back to the reason I still go out and get a real tree. This image reminds me so much of my childhood home, except, my skates weren't pink! *Ü*

I used the Sweet Stop Sketch 31 for the design of this card.This is such a beautiful sketch.
The stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and is called Winter at home. This is one of three different image scenes in this set. If you check older posts, you will find cards made with the other two.

The papers are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. The colors are deep red and green with a splash of pink!!!

The hand stitching was done around the card with matching embroidery floss.

3 comments:

Ceal said...

Nancy this is Gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Good Morning! Popping by to see your beautiful card and to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day with family! Praying for you!

Merry said...

Such a beautiful card...wonderful layout.