Friday, November 13, 2009

SNSS - Self Conscious Paulie




Well, today I finally found time to play with a New Digi Image, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Isn't he so precious.
This is Self Conscious Paulie, designed by the ever so talented Korin Sutherland.

I used this Great sketch from Sketch & Stash Challenge 23. I have a terrible addiction to sketches. *Ü*  My Stash, for this challenge,  is the Embroidery Floss that I've had sitting around my house for the past 15 years from when I used to have time to do cross stitch. Now I use it to do Hand Stitching on my cards.

The DP is Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey
The Cranberry & New England Ivy Cardstock is from Close to my Heart.
I used my snowflake Cuttle Bug Folder for the dry embossing. And colored white half pearls with a matching red Copic marker.
I used white liquid applique and glitter for snow on the ground around Paulie.

8 comments:

Leah said...

I love it Nancy! What are those gorgeous red flourished frame from? I love it:)

pinky said...

Ah I love this one, cute cute image and so well showcased.
Pinky

Merry said...

What a terrific image and you have added him so well to your card. Wonderful.

Becky said...

What a fun card Nancy, really made me smile! those papers are wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sandy said...

This came out really cute. I love the embossed snowflakes and the rich colors! This is a fabulous card!!!

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous, fun card Nancy, love this little character!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! You used such a wonderful mixture of colors and textures on this, Nancy!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Nancy love the polar bear thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx