Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Your Day - Mojo98


Today's card was done out of necessity. I needed a birthday card for my granddaughter and haven't had extra time to stamp lately. So, I decided to use the Mojo 98 sketch to make a quick card. The only problem is, when I finished the card, I discovered that the small square that was to go behind the circle way lying on the floor. So, here's my card without it. That's what I get for doing everything last minute.

This card is a standard 4.25 X 5.5. I haven't made a small card like this in quite some time. I prefer larger cards for my own use. The only time I make small cards if for my hostess clubs to make and for people who I know don't keep my creations!!! *Ü*

I used the August Stamp of the Month, It's Your Day, from Close to my Heart.
I also used the Animal Cookies paper pack and the Foam Dir-cut numbers. I used the cuttlebug on the foam "8" and the Swiss dots embossing folder on the background.

2 comments:

Bethany Heindel said...

Great card!!! I love seeing new ways to use CTMH stuff.

Sandy said...

Wow! I love how bright and cheery your card is. It's very pretty!!!