Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy sketch14-Wedding Bells Stamp


I just love this weeks sketch over at the Sweet Stop Blog.
Sweet 'n Sassy stamps is still going strong with their Christmas in July sale. But, you only have until Friday to get in on their discounted stamps and FREE Digi's.

For this card, I used their new Digi stamp set called Wedding Day. I wanted to show the versatility of this set. I had something different in mind when I started but changed it to using a punch for the white sprigs around the bell and lower left corner. You probably can't see it on the photo, but they are covered with clear Prisma glitter as is the punch out snowflake on the ribbon. It just adds the right amount of sparkle and glitz.
The Season's Greetings is also from a Digi stamp set called "Do not open till Christmas." This digi set is not for sale. BUT, you can get it FREE with just a $35 purchase. Check it out HERE.

The paper is from The Aspen Paper Pack from Close to My Heart.

The stitching is done by hand with embroidery floss. I've been using this stitch a lot lately for my Christmas cards since it reminds me of snowflakes.

No comments: