Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MMSC4-Racoon Friends


Here is my card using Sketch #4 from Midnight Madness . I just love this sketch, but then I love all of the sketches from here.
I have a problem making masculine cards. So, with Father's Day just around the corner, I decided to use a CTMH stamp set that I've had for ages and seldom use. I left the card rather general so I can use it anytime I need a masculine card. However, I'm not sure about the polka dot bow. I'm thinking maybe just a knot or a brown grosgrain may be better. What do you think?
The stitching is done by hand. I love to cross stitch and have no time for it so I do my hand stitching on my cards instead.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Ohhhhhhh Nancy....your card is FANTASTIC!!! I am almost speechless..it is just so beautiful. Thank you for playing and I am sooooooo looking forward to what you will do with MMSC5 :)