Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Storybook Occasions - Easter


It's 5° outside here in PA, with snow coming tomorrow and I'm making Easter Cards. I'm thinking Spring. *Ü*



This is the first of three cards for my January Card Class. 
I'm showcasing cards made with New Products from the Bloom This Way Mini Catalog that runs from January 1st to March 31st.  You can pick one up for yourself for only $3.95 by clicking on the link above. 

All products are Fun Stamps Journey.

I first used the Mystic Impression Embossing Folder for the Background. Then splattered Cool Pool and Sparkle Silk on the background. The Sparkle Silk does not show up on pictures. 
The cardstock is Cool Pool. The designer paper is "Spring Filled Prints".

I used the Treat Label Dies and piercing Dies and stamped the chick and eggs from the Storybook Occasion Stamp Set
I colored it all in with the Color Burst Pencils.

To finish off the card, I made a triple Bow out of Whip Cream Thread and topped it with a Orange Rainbow Drop

 Challenges for this card: 
2 Craft Critters - Anything with a critter
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything


1 comment:

creationsnz said...

This is such a sweet card with lovely elements and I like how you're getting yourself through winter with these inspirations. So glad you joined us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG